September 27th. A huge success with lots of learning to share.
• Do you want to sponsor a launch event? Attend? Be involved in some way?
• Possibilities of Launch Events upcoming in
-- Johannesburg, South Africa
-- New York -- Tentative date set April 16, 2018. Do you want to plan, present, sponsor????
-- Orange County, California
-- Portland, Oregon
-- Sydney, Australia
Your copy should address 3 key questions: Who am I writing for? (Audience) Why should they care? (Benefit) What do I want them to do here? (Call-to-Action)
Create a great offer by adding words like "free" "personalized" "complimentary" or "customized." A sense of urgency often helps readers take an action, so think about inserting phrases like "for a limited time only" or "only 7 remaining!"
FREE MULTICULTURAL CALENDAR -- IT'S GLOBAL -- Thank you to EP Barbara Deane
BIOS OF EXPERT PANELISTS
• Emilio Egea
• Kay Iwata
• Nia Joynson-Romanzina
• Judith H. Katz, Ed.D.
QUOTES FROM USERS
• Steve Burgon, Attorney, Ogdon, Murphy, Wallace, Seattle, Washington, USA
• Stéphane Patry, Dotation, Talents et Développement Organisationnel, Service des Ressources Humaines, Ville de Montréal, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
• Sue Hildick, President of Foundations for a Better Oregon/Chalkboard Project, Portland, Oregon, USA
UPCOMING CONFERENCES, WEBINARS, EVENTS (that are open to the public and include the GDIB)
• SIETAR USA • 18 to 21 October • San Diego, CA.
• SHRM's D&I Conference • 23 to 25 October • San Francisco, California, USA • EPs Lorelei Carobolante and Howard Ross on the program
• Technology Changes Everything: Innovating to Include People of All Abilities in a More Diverse Workforce • Baruch College • October 26 & 27, NYC, USA • Alan Richter on the program.
• GDIB Workshops in Pakistan • 8 November • Karachi, Pakistan • Centre Board member, Zahid Mubarik leading.
• ATD Asia Pacific • 8 to 10 November • Taipei, Taiwan • EP Elisabeth Kelan presenting.
• The Conference Board Canada Conference, 11 to 12, December • Toronto, Canada. EPs Steve Hanamura, Lynda White and GDIB Co-Author Alan Richter presenting.
• Forum on Workplace Inclusion • 10 to 12, April 2018 • Minneapolis, MN, USA. Program soon to be announced.
Open to the Public Courses/Webinars offered by GDIB Expert Panelists
• Unconscious Bias courses including Train the Trainer offered by Cook Ross
to view the newsletter.
Julie & Alan