Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Benchmarks: Standards for Organizations Around the World
The three co-authors, Nene Molefi, Julie O’Mara, and Alan Richter, PhD and the 112 Expert Panelists are pleased to offer the 2021 edition of the GDEIB.
The 2021 GDEIB will:
- Create more equitable and better-functioning organizations.
- Cultivate trust, acceptance, physical and psychological safety
- Lead inclusively, respond with agility, and thrive through disruption
- Embrace new ways to work, ever-changing technology, and artificial intelligence
- Promote wellness and self-care as ingredients for lasting change
- Contribute to creating a sustainable world that works for all
GDEIB is a phenomenal guide for what could be the greatest systemic transformation of work in this century. We find ourselves updating this global benchmark guidebook and its suite of tools when people around the globe are grappling with the consequences of decades of inequity and injustice.